SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS
Click on the category dropdown below to see the submissions criteria.
To see a list of criteria that spans all categories, visit Criteria for All Categories.
Online Awards Entry Period (June 1st, 2020 - August 31st, 2020)
The Adamawa Celebrities and Achievers Awards take great pride in organizing, planning, and hosting the talented and spirit lighting awards show in the entertainment and Lifestyle industry. Therefore, we pride ourselves in our nominations, and those that seek to be recognized by the Adamawa Celebrities and Achievers Awards.
Rules for Submission:
- Nominations originate from record companies, group managers, artists, and/or representative. ACAA reviews and submits nominations list to the Nominating and Screening Committee for verification and eligibility. ACAA does not nominate an artist. This is solely the responsibility of the record companies, group managers, artists, and/or representative.
- If an Artist is not represented by a Record Label, the Artist can nominate themselves. The Nomination and Screening Committee returns the verified nominations to ACAA for the creation of a ballot. This ballot will then be sent out to the Artists, Record Labels, Managers, Radio and News organizations.
- All parties making nominations for ACAA, must have notified the artists, radio station, personality, media and etc. upon nominations.
- ACAA encourages all nominees that submit a nomination, to be aware of the date of the events, and be able to attend and support the Adamawa Celebrities and Achievers Awards. (All nominees must be present to win - no exceptions.)
- ACAA asks that you do not make nominations, knowing that you may have complications that would prevent you from attending or supporting the awards. This would leave open spaces for nominees that desire to be apart and make the ballot.
- If you do not plan to support the awards or attend, ACAA encourages you not to submit a nomination.
- All nominees must agree to abide by the rules and requirements! Failure to abide by rules will result in your nomination being voided.
Online Awards Entry Period (June 1st, 2020 – August 31st, 2020)
Record companies, labels and artist managers may enter recordings and music videos released during the eligibility period. Music and Videos that are eligible for the 2018 ACAA Music Awards must be released and published from March 1, 2018 to November 1, 2019.
***All Nominees Must Be Present To Win***
Online Submission Process
Record Companies, Labels and Artists Managers may enter recordings and music videos online released during the eligibility period; Nomination submissions will only be accepted online. No phone or email entry will be accepted.
The General Public may enter (1) nomination per category per person. Each of the general public nominations will be screened and voted on separately by the screening committee. The nominee with the most submission will get first consideration for ballot access. Only one nomination will be accepted per person.
Eligibility Package Submissions and Acceptance
- Record companies, Labels, and or Artists Managers must submit one (1) song for each artist entered per category of preference which might include a video for each artist submitted in the Music Video of the Year Category, along with the online nomination submission, dated by midnight on or before closing date in order to complete the entry process and meet any and all deadlines.
- All entries must have been released between December 22nd, 2019, and August 31st, 2019.
- All materials must be original
- In all categories, Artist must have actively performed within the eligibility period. Each category must have a maximum of eight (8) eligible nominations except the NEW ACT category. To qualify for Album of the Year categories, sixty percent (60%) or six (6) music tracks must be new or original renditions.
- Best New Artists must have recorded at least one single but not more than three (3) albums. Artist and groups in this category will not be able to nominate in any other category.
- After verification of eligible nominees by Nominating and Screening Committee, nominees will be placed on the Official Artists Voting Ballot. Entries received after the deadline will not be included in the final tabulation.
An ACAA Nominating committee will meet to insure that all entries meet the eligibility criteria, all entries are in the appropriate categories, and are appropriate for the Adamawa Celebrities & Achievers Awards. The Nominating Committee may encounter product submissions that raise questions about whether or not the product’s lyrics are appropriate for the Adamawa Celebrities & Achievers Awards. The Nominating Committee reserves the right to remove the product from consideration if it is determined that the lyrics or genre are not appropriate.
The nominees will be announced during a press/radio/TV tour. Nominees will also be placed on the ACAA website under “Nominees”.
The general public will be allowed to vote on all nominations and categories except that of the Honorary and Lifetime Achievement Award; voting will be open daily and can vote unlimited times a day in all categories. Official voting will begin on September 1st, 2020– December 13th, 2020 at 11:59pm.
Results from all voting will go directly to our Validation Team for validation. The winners will be announced at the 2020 ACAA main event; 20th December, 2020.